Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Outdoor fun!






Last month Sydnie and I went to a near by playground for a picnic lunch. It was a picture perfect autumn day, so I took my camera :) It was a great! We had a nice lunch, peant butter and jelly of course, and Syd played on the structures while I snapped pictures. My favorite were the sequence of climbing trees. She has been very intrigued by trees and wanting to climb all that she sees lately, and what do you know...the perfect tree for a beginning climber. I love the final shot! You can see the joy and pride of accomplishing a task in her little smiling face. I am thankful for the day and the reminder that joy is ever present in our lives, we must only be open to finding it.

1 comment:

Chera said...

She looks all grown up...and SO pretty!! We miss you, Syd!