Thursday, April 2, 2009

Western Wear Day

Today was Sydnie's "Western Wear Day" at preschool. I actually think it was 'Western Day' but she added wear, since everyone was to wear western clothes. It makes sense. She was soooo excited about it, she woke up at 6:15 and every time I directed her in completing tasks, she said, "I can't, Mom. I'll be late for school." We did leave a little earlier and she had a fun day. They learned to bow and curtsy in PE, I am guessing for the square dances. Can you picture 4-year-olds trying to do a square dance??? I bet it was cute! Anyway, I have a couple of pictures of her decked in her western wear...thanks Nana and Aunt Stephie for the box of clothes which had the perfect shirt for the day!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have a lovely, cute, little girl and she's so pretty with those western clothes..
she probably had fun in 'Western Wear Day'..