Thursday, February 19, 2009

"My Twin"



Yes, you read the title correctly. Sydnie received a "twin" doll for Christmas from Nana and Pa. It has long curly hair, blue eyes, basically it looks like her-her twin. Well for the last several days Sydnie and her twin have been inseperable. She has gone to the store with us, to school to say goodbye, the playground. Everywhere that Syd can carry her. I noticed with her playing with her "twin" so much lately, I am having to do a double take when I see the "twin" in different places. It has been fun to watch and listen to Syd talk to and take care of her "twin". Truly a sweet exchange.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe how much the hair looks like hers from the back. The pic of her standing next to her doll and the back of the hair is too close! I would have to double take occasionally too. Too Cute!