Friday, February 27, 2009

Muffin Recipe

I am adding a recipe, just because it is pretty good and finding good gluten free recipes isn't always that easy. I know, I still need to send out a lasagna recipe, so I'll look it up and post it next.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins

3 eggs
5TBS. Brown Sugar
1TBS. oil
1/4 tsp. vanilla (I use a little more)
1/4 c. peanut butter (cashew butter works as well)
1/4 c. coconut flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt (I don't always remember this)
1/4 c. chocolate chips

Mix the wet ingredients, add peanut butter until well blended. A whisk works just as well as a mixer without the extra mess. Sift the flour and baking powder and add to wet ingredients. Add chocolate chips. Mix well and add to 6 lined muffin cups. Bake in pre-heated 400 degree oven for 13-15 minutes.

It's filling and really not bad :)
Enjoy!

No comments: