Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rockwall, TX

Well, we are here....I think :) We are settling in, we have a new number, internet is working and the boxes are down to a minimum. I am still parking in the front, but eventually the garage and attic will be cleaned, sorted and arranged so there will be more room behind the garage (we have back drive ways). The only room we haven't done much with is the office. So sorry, no pictures yet. Soon...

Sydnie is missing her friends and school greatly. She has given me the charge of finding a new school for her, which I am doing. It is hard to find preschools, since they tend to be church schools and do not do a lot of advertising. We did find a MOPS group, so she did have a little playtime last week, which she loved.

In time, we will have a good routine. I am hoping sooner rather than later. We still haven't been to storytime at the library, a once weekly or twice-weekly event. Although I haven't heard wonderful things about the storytime, Tim said the library looks fantastic. Now that we are getting mail actually addressed to us, we can go get a library card.

I am looking for Goodwill, yes, again! We threw away and donated so many things before we moved, but I have 5 more boxes of things that we have discovered and need to pass on to someone who can use the items, not to mention that our bulk trash pick up is tomorrow and very full! Oh, well, you don't want to hear about trash. Hopefully, next time there will be something exciting, in a positive way, to report.

Blessings

3 comments:

Chera said...

Welcome back!! I'm glad things are starting to settle down some...we continue to pray for y'all!! Love you! ;o)

Deborah said...

Miss those beautiful curls, Sydnie!

Leslie said...

Hi, there! My name is Leslie and I'm the group organizer for Rockwall Stay at Home Moms. I'd like to invite you to check out our website: http://www.rockwallsahm.com/
We are a small group of local moms who meet together regularly for playdates in each other's homes or at the park. Membership is free and we are currently accepting new members. We'd love to have you join us. Hope to hear from you soon!