Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6, 2008

We have discovered make-up! Yes, Sydnie is only 3-years-old, but she has discovered that putting on mommy's make-up is lots of fun! How did we make this discovery? It all started as I was cleaning out the cabinet in the bathroom, one of my plans during the summer to clean out as much as I can. Sydnie decided she wanted to help me. Well, knowing it would take much longer I just resigned my self to cleaning out one cabinet instead of both, and pursued the goal. As I was taking things out, she asked about each thing. That was fun in itself, a story for another day... Anyway, as I was consolidating packages and travel size items and doing an inventory of all we would need to replenish for our trip in July she found the travel/sample make-up packs. She was very excited trying them on her face, playing with the brushes, looking in the mirror. I don't wear a lot of make-up and I when I do wear it I wear pretty light colors. Right now, I am very glad, or else I would have a little girl so painted up nobody would recognize her! She sees me go through my routine many mornings, but I am expecting to have a little more interest now when it comes to the make-up time....we'll see.

No comments: