Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January 9, 2008

God gives us some very special times on earth to share and build relationships with others. I am very grateful, yet, I am also ashamed I don't make opportunities enough to strenghten those relationships in the 'busy'ness
of the day. I can only hope my friends and family know they are special by the way I treat the opportunies
we are blessed to have...like today. What a day!! Today I had the privilege of going with a friend, Kayren, for her sonogram for her 4th child. What a blessing and a miracle to see that tiny baby growing and developing. God is amazing! It was a special event for multiple reasons: I was able to share this with a special friend, who shared the the birth of Syd with us; I was able to see the little girl, yes this time it's a girl, to laugh and cry with a friend; I had a chance to reflect on the experience when we found out that Sydnie was a girl.


It's hard to believe she is 3 years-old now. She is growing and developing so quickly I hope we can keep up :) Her opinions are definitely being voiced, not always in the most gracious manner; she has definite styles of clothing she prefers (watch-out for the teenage years!); she is asking some difficult questions, keeping us on our toes; she has a sweet nature (when she allows it to come through) and her preschool teachers say she is very encouraging to her friends at school. We have been blessed and must not forget to thank the Lord often for His many blessings!!

Sorry about the crazy pictures. I haven't figured out editing the pics yet :(












No comments: